Flexible solutions that drive business performance
The HR landscape is constantly evolving and so is your business.
Zellis Services drive business performance, keep your employees engaged, and help you stay compliant, no matter what changes come.
We don’t believe in out of the box approaches. Partner with us for a personalised solution that delivers exactly what your business needs.
- Fully or partly managed payroll
- Award-winning payroll and HR software
- Partnerships with other industry-leading services
Solutions backed by over 50 years of HR experience
With £28bn paid through Zellis Managed Services every year, your employees are in good hands.
We assign you a dedicated customer success manager to oversee every aspect of our partnership. And with managed services staff in Britain, Ireland, and India available 24/7, we’re here whenever you need us.
Our HMRC-approved service helps you stay compliant. Because we maintain strong relationships with HMRC, Irish Revenue, and The Pensions Regulator, you can rest assured you’re getting the most up to date advice.
Flexible payroll solutions built on sector-leading technology
Making sure your people are paid accurately and on time is vital. Mistakes can lead to unhappy employees, damaged trust, and non-compliance penalties.
That’s why Zellis built our award-winning payroll technology. Our flexible services help you manage even large and complex teams efficiently.
- Improve payroll accuracy with our managed and part-managed services.
- Access leading-edge business intelligence and analytics to make data-driven decisions.
- Manage risks and compliance to protect your reputation and build resilience against business uncertainty.
- Make data-informed decisions about your support needs thanks to accurate reporting.
We take a true partnership approach, working with you to pinpoint the best options for your specific needs. Whether you need a fully managed service or want to keep some of the work in-house, we’ve got you covered.
Build resilience with scalable support solutions
Payroll teams are often overstretched. Staff changes or absences can leave your team struggling to keep pace.
Ease the pressure on your team with Zellis payroll assistance services. Our team of HR and payroll experts are on hand when you need us most.
- Access our experts on short notice when you need support.
- Reduce disruption and keep your team on task.
- Cover vacancies and absences.
- Benefit from extra hands and knowledge for audit preparation.
Our support solutions help you plan for the future and keep your processes operating at peak, even when staffing challenges arise. Our customer support team is on hand 24/7.
Make the best decisions for your business with support from our expert consultants
- Get process and compliance health checks from our team of experts
- Develop and execute a data strategy that gives you the insights you need
- Transform your HR, payroll management with a bespoke program
- Build reward systems that work with our reward software and consultancy service
Our experts get to know your business to build an HR or payroll programme optimised for your needs. Your team benefits from our market insights, drawn from our work in your specific sector, and across the broader HR landscape.
We’ll analyse your processes and make recommendations to streamline processes, boost compliance, and deliver better employee experiences.
Don’t just take our word for it
“Working with Zellis has already made a huge difference to how we work and the quality of the payroll and HR services we deliver to our employees. We’re looking forward to further strengthening our partnership over the months and years to come”View case study
"The Payroll Calculate task has been painful for many years, and during the early part of this year, we were experiencing up to 4 hours processing time. Following our system health (improvement work) we reduced the calculate process to 20 minutes. Now (we have) set up offline processing on the specific processing tasks, we have reduced the processing time by another 15 minutes. Therefore 5 minutes is extraordinary for us. Fantastic result!"