Take the stress out of paydays, increase controls and free your teams with our managed services.
Enjoy flexible service fees and reduced overheads.
Our teams will deliver to your needs with total efficiency.
Benefit from a consistently compliant, accurate service.
In addition to providing you with the UK’s #1 payroll software we offer you dedicated teams to make the most of it for you.
With more than 750 qualified professionals in our centres of excellence in the UK, Ireland and India, we have the skills to handle every aspect of your operation.
Managing services for multiple companies enables us to spread costs and increase efficiency, which will give you reduced costs and operational efficiency.
Ask to visit our offices and see our operation for yourself.
Our structure, breadth of service, and most importantly our people are at the heart of our managed payroll services.
Acting with accuracy and precision, our skilled teams will oversee your system compliance, input, processing, output and dispatch of payrolls. Ensuring your people are paid correctly and on time and that your year-end processes run smoothly.
We provide full transparency on processes giving you visibility on checks and balances and should you need more insight you can easily contact your team or use our customer services.
All of our individual payroll services can be selected to create the perfect support for your business.
• Production of legislative compliant payroll
• Maintenance of background tables including pay parameters
• Production of payslips and P60s
• Input of data including salaries, fixed pay, variable pay and absence details
• Processing of bacs and SEPA
• Pay scales and increment processing
• Payments to HMRC and other third parties
• Payment of pay awards and backpay
• Year-end processing
• Liaison with HMRC on your behalf
P11D services are also available for managed payroll customers, including:
• General administration around P11D
• Data input including the management of data from third parties
• Processing and submission of P11D Statutory
• Declaration to the HMRC
• P11D processing including benefits
processing, employee communication (via self-service) and the handling of employee queries
• P11D reporting facility and any revisions that may be required
With workplace pensions and increasing life expectancies there will be a growing number of your people that will need to be served beyond their working careers. Let us lighten the load and take care of:
• Processing and production of monthly pension returns
• Pensions enquiry service for customer representative and pension administrators
• Processing and production of annual pension returns for submission to pension bodies such as LGPS, PCSPS, TPS, USS, SYPA and MyCSP
With more opportunities and increased ease, more people are moving internationally than ever before. For our payroll customers we can take care of all your expatriate/inpatriate processes, including:
• Payroll administration:
Including the processing of tax, benefits and pension payments
• Payroll processing:
Including flexible benefits payments, redundancy and leavers processing, BACS processing and any reconciliation that may be required
• Payroll enquiries service:
Including queries from customer representative, HMRC or Government agency and third party providers
• Year-end processing
• Payroll System Administration:
Including the maintenance of pay tables for incremental increases, monetary tables for payments and deductions
•Solution architecture & system reviews
•Quality Assurance / Test Management Services
•SaaS - Advice and guidance; managed implementations, managed services transitions
•Outsourcing HR & payroll services
•On-premise - Advice and guidance; SaaS transitions
If you’d like to discover more about ResourceLink or how our people can help you transform your payroll and HR operations, we’d love to talk.Talk to us