Discover the autumn 2023 issue of Zellis Insights, your regular payroll and HR email newsletter. Featuring news, legislation and compliance updates, research, practical guidance, upcoming events, and more.
In this issue:
- New research: How financial stress affects employees at work
- Video: How Harrods does payroll
- New flexible pay and financial wellbeing app, in partnership with Wagestream
- News and updates: UK chancellor weighs in on the payroll industry
- Legislation and compliance: Paternity leave and redundancy protection changes
- Sector Spotlight: Financial services
We all know that it’s vital to invest in your people, culture, and working environment. But what does that really mean? In this issue, we’ll explore the question from a couple of different angles.
“After two years of significant inflation, financial wellbeing is truly front and centre. Our research uncovers clear evidence that money stress impacts not only wellbeing, but performance at work as well.
“Learning and development is another important factor. Employees look for, and appreciate, opportunities to learn and grow in their roles. In fact, it’s often a key reason to stay or leave, as our industry-specific survey reveals.
“I hope you find this latest issue both enjoyable and informative.”Caroline Drake, Chief People Officer, Zellis